Strawberry & orange jelly
Adults and kids alike will love this bright summer jelly.
This recipe provides 1 of your 5-a-day.
- Grease a 1lb loaf tin with oil and add half the strawberries. Put the orange jelly in a
measuring jug and add boiling water up to the 200ml mark. Stir
until dissolved, then top up with cold water to the
250ml mark. Allow to cool, then pour half the jelly over
the strawberries. Leave to set in the freezer for 10
- Remove the jelly from the freezer and top with
the blueberries. Make the strawberry jelly as above
and pour half onto the blueberries. Return to the
freezer for 10 minutes.
- Place the remaining strawberries on top. Pour in
the remaining orange jelly and leave to set in the
fridge for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove from the fridge and quickly
dip the loaf tin in warm water. Turn out the jelly onto a
board. Slice and serve with the orange segments and mint
Pour the leftover strawberry jelly into ramekins
and keep in the fridge for a quick dessert the next day.
- Vegetable oil, for greasing
- 250g pack basics strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 135g pack orange jelly
- 125g pack basics blueberries
- 135g pack strawberry jelly
- 1 orange, peeled and segmented
- A few mint leaves to garnish