- Preheat the oven to 200°C,fan 180°C, gas 6. Put the potatoes in
a roasting tin and add the mixed herbs and 1 tbsp of the olive oil.
Toss together, then roast for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile toss the peeled eggs in flour and shake off any
excess. Dip them in the beaten egg, and then coat with the panko
breadcrumbs. Place in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- When the potatoes are cooked, remove from the oven and set
aside to cool. Blanch the asparagus in a large pan of boiling
salted water for 2 minutes until tender then drain and set
- Preheat the oil for deep frying to 160°C. Carefully lower the
coated eggs into the oil and fry for 1 minute until golden brown
and crisp. Remove from the oil, drain on kitchen paper and season
- Heat a griddle pan to medium-high. Brush the tuna steaks with
the remaining oil, then cook for 1-2 minutes on each
- Meanwhile in a bowl, mix the sunblush tomatoes, mixed salad
leaves, parsley, lemon zest, remaining olive oil and juice of
- On 4 plates, arrange the warm potatoes, salad, asparagus, tuna
steaks and deep fried eggs. Top with the a drizzle of the remaining
Cook's tip: If you don't have any tuna
steaks, you can make this with a drained tin of tuna - it'll be
even quicker, too.
Buy recipe ingredients