The fuel promotion at Sainsbury's has now ended
If you have received a promotion voucher, you can still redeem
your voucher up to 14 days from date of issue. Coupon validity is
printed on the voucher.
Terms & Conditions of our 'Save 10p per litre fuel
when you spent £60* or more instore' promotion
Exclusions apply, please
see below for details.
National 10p off fuel promotion terms &
- Voucher valid for 14 days *In a single transaction. See till
receipt for date of expiry. Exclusions apply, please see below for
details. National 10p off fuel promotion terms & conditions: 1.
One till receipt fuel voucher to be issued per single qualifying
store or online grocery transaction.
- Transaction of £60 or over (excluding delivery charge and after
any discounts have been applied) made until Wednesday 4 December
- Online offer applies to groceries only. Online offer applies to
deliveries made by Wednesday 4 December.
- Voucher is valid for 14 days from date of issue. Coupon
validity date is printed on voucher.
- The following products are not included in the qualifying
spend: scratch cards, petrol, diesel and LPG autogas, prescription
medicine, infant formula, tobacco and related products, gift
vouchers, BT phone cards, E-Topup, savings stamps, postage stamps,
National Lottery products, car park tickets, vending machine
purchases, purchases from coffee shops/restaurants.
- Till receipt fuel voucher entitles 10p per litre off each full
litre, up to a maximum amount of 100 litres per single
- Discount available on one individual purchase of petrol, diesel
or LPG for one vehicle, per voucher. Only one 'money off' fuel
voucher can be used per vehicle.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods.
Photocopied vouchers will not be accepted.
- Till receipt fuel voucher is only valid at Sainsbury's branded
- Till receipt fuel voucher is not valid for Pay@Pump
- Sainsbury's reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any
time without notice.
- Vouchers are, and shall remain, the property of Sainsbury's
- Sainsbury's cannot take responsibility for the loss, damage or
theft of vouchers.
- Standard terms and conditions apply to online purchases.
- Northern Ireland only: Customers spending the qualifying
amount, with separate till receipts from both alcohol and grocery
tills, purchased no more than 45 minutes apart, must show both
receipts to qualify for promotion.
Promoter: Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N
your nearest store with a petrol station