- Customers can double the value of their saved Nectar points, up
to a maximum limit of 2000 Nectar points per participating category
per Nectar card in selected stores from 00.00am 22nd November 2013
- 11.59pm 24th November 2013. The offer is not available Online or
in Petrol Stations.
- Points can only be exchanged at 1,000 points or 2,000 points.
Customers exchanging 1,000 points will receive a £10 Double Value
Exchange voucher (usually equivalent to 2,000 points) exchangeable
against a participating category in Sainsbury's; customers
exchanging 2,000 points will receive a £20 Double Value Exchange
voucher (usually equivalent to 4,000 points). One Double Value
Exchange voucher per category per Nectar card.
- The Double Value Exchange voucher may only be spent on goods
from the chosen participating category.
- Customers must state the product category in which they wish to
spend their Double Value Exchange voucher at the time of issuance.
The 4 participating categories are: 1. Frozen Desserts, 2.
Electrical, 3. Champagne and 4. Beauty (excluding Healthcare and
Baby). The offer is not available on any other categories. Alcohol
can only be sold to customers over the age of 18.
- To take advantage of the offer, customers must go to the
customer service desk or designated till, which will be signposted
instore, between 22nd November 2013 and 24th November 2013 to have
their Double Value Exchange voucher issued. Double Value Exchange
vouchers will not be available at other check outs.
- To ensure that your Nectar balance is recognised at your
selected participating store, we recommend that you ensure that you
have swiped and earned Nectar points at that store within the
preceding 12 months.
- Nectar points can only be exchanged for Nectar Double Value
Exchange vouchers on presentation of a Nectar card
- Nectar points will be deducted from the customer's Nectar
account when the Double Value Exchange voucher is issued.
- Double Value Exchange vouchers are single use,
non-transferrable and can only be spent in your chosen
participating category. Double Value Exchange vouchers once issued
cannot be exchanged for cash or Nectar points.
- Double Value Exchange vouchers may be spent in store from
00.00am 22nd November - 11.59pm 26th November 2013, subject to
store opening hours. After this date Double Value Exchange vouchers
will expire and have no value. Expired Double Value Exchange
vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or Nectar points.
- Only one Double Value Exchange voucher per category per
customer may be redeemed at the point of product purchase.
- Double Value Exchange vouchers can be spent at any checkout* in
any participating store (subject to availability of participating
categories) for products from your chosen participating category.
*In Northern Ireland, Double Value Exchange vouchers for Champagne
must be spent at licensed check outs only.
- To spend the Double Value Exchange voucher, the spend in the
category in which that Double Value Exchange voucher is valid must
at least equal the value of the Double Value Exchange voucher. The
Double Value Exchange voucher will not be valid if spend in the
category does not reach the value of the Double Value Exchange
- If items purchased with a Double Value Exchange voucher are
returned in compliance with our Returns Policy, that part of the
refund relating to the redemption of the Double Value Exchange
voucher will be refunded to the applicable Nectar card. Nectar
points will be refunded at their pre Double Value Exchange value ie
a £10 Double Value Exchange voucher will be refunded.
- Although Double Value Exchange vouchers may be issued at
selected stores only, they can be spent at any Sainsbury's store
subject to the availability of the participating categories.
- Customers must present their Nectar card when spending a Double
Value Exchange voucher.
- Nectar Double Value Exchange offer may be used in conjunction
with other offers and Nectar promotions.
- Double Value Exchange vouchers once issued are the
responsibility of the Nectar card holder. Refunds cannot be
- Sainsbury's reserves the right to withdraw Nectar Double Value
Exchange offer at any time and without notice
- Promoter: Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London,
EC1N 2HT Reg 3261722 England
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and
the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive
More about Double Nectar Points Value